Setup TSP143III with Uber Eats
Are you a restaurant owner looking for an easy way to print Uber Eats orders using your TSP143III receipt printer? You’ve come to the right place! In this blog post, we’ll walk you through all the steps necessary for setting up and printing out orders from Uber Eats with your printers. We’ll also provide troubleshooting tips if something doesn’t go according to plan. Spending a few minutes setting up your system today could save you tons of time (and sanity) in the long run – so let’s get started!
Step-by-Step Guide to Setup Your TSP143III Printer to Print Uber Eats Orders
Hey there! Time to pair your tablet and printer for a smooth Uber Eats experience.
- First, pair your tablet with your receipt printer per your printer manufacturer’s instructions. Find the red pairing button at the back of your receipt printer and follow the pairing instructions. Easy peasy!
- Next, let’s make a connection between the printer and the Uber Eats Orders app.
- Open up that app and find the menu icon.
- Head over to Settings, and then Receipt printing.
- Swipe that toggle to the right to enable the connection – you should see “Receipt printing enabled.” Almost done!
- Check the Connected Printer dropdown to confirm your printer’s connected. Depending on your tablet’s Bluetooth devices, you may need to choose your printer model from the dropdown menu. And there you have it – happy printing!
At this point, you should understand all of the steps necessary to print Uber Eats orders with your TSP143III receipt printer.
As you can see, by following the instructions shown in this blog, the process is extremely straightforward and easy. Plus, when you finished setting up your TSP143III receipt printer and printing Uber Eats orders without a problem, your customers will be more satisfied with their orders because they will receive fast, accurate results. And remember – if you are looking for paper rolls to supply your machine’s needs, ZynergyTech has got you covered! We have some of the best deals on paper rolls perfect for any TSP143III receipt printer. So keep us in mind when topping up your stock! Thanks for reading and happy printing!