mC-Print3 POS Receipt Printer: For Retail, Kitchen, & Online Ordering
- Sleek, compact, connected
- Simple user experience
- Easy to integrate through common SDK
- Bluetooth, USB, Lightning, LAN, CloudPRNT
- IPX2 splash-proof design
- SteadyLAN™ technology (mCP31L, mCP31LB, MCP31C, MCP31CB)
- Peripheral device connectivity – cash drawer, customer display, 1D/2D scanners, HID class devices (keyboard mode)
- Fast charge and communication via USC-C® power delivery port (MCP31C/CB)
mC-Print3 Selector Tool
Discover the right mC-Print3 for your application.
mC-Print3’s hub functionality allows for the USB connectivity of up to three peripherals. The peripherals available for the mCollection® include three mG-Scales, 1D and 2D scanners, cash drawers, line displays, kitchen buzzers, and more. Every component of the mCollection was designed to be chic, compact, and consistent to allow for a unified look in any business environment.
SAY GOODBYE TO UNSTABLE WLAN SIGNALS
SteadyLAN™ , available on certain mC-Print3 models, provides wired Ethernet service to iOS, Android, and Windows devices connected to a networked printer via the Lightning (iOS10 or later required) or USB-C® cable. SteadyLAN is available on the following models: mCP31L, mCP31LB, mCP31C, and mCP31CB.
PART OF THE MCOLLECTION
The mC-Print3 compact receipt printer is a part of the Star Micronics mCollection – a line of mPOS hardware designed for the future. The mCollection includes printers, cash drawers, scales, tablet POS stands, an all-in-one, and more. With multiple connectivity options and a sleek design, the mCollection is changing the face of retail and hospitality.